Best Stereo Receivers For Music Listening Could You Recommend A Stereo Receiver Or Preamp/amp Combo?

Could you recommend a stereo receiver or preamp/amp combo? - best stereo receivers for music listening

I bought 4 ohm speakers. All recommendations receiver or amplifier to play in my PC?
I bought a model # Speaker Cerwin Vega Re-30. They are rated at 4 ohms and 250 watts. I think, listening to music from my PC, I received a card from Creative Labs Sound Xtreme Music. Find the best way to run these speakers without blowing anything. A speaker on eBay for $ 100 and hope for a relatively inexpensive solution to be found for them. Any suggestions on this?

4 comments:

AM said...

There are many receptors at low prices on eBay. In the price range you are looking for, they offer about the same sound quality.

But I do not know excersize is worth thinking for you - just get a good pair of speakers and a direct connection to your computer.

Lilly said...

Ouch!
Poor you ...........
Do not rub your eyes, from one eye to another.
I wish you all the best.
no time to lose, be smart, you know who you are and call your doctor and they can be a recipe for you! ;)

lubercating try eye drops.
avoid anything that indicates that, it removes the redness.
Hot water
Bags of ice on the eye.

I just had the worst case of conjunctivitis, the doctor had seen ever had, and nearly blind.

I wish you good luck!

Be sure to wash your pillowcase and you do not use your clothes or bedding ..


Good luck, and remember that this is a virus, and it's like a cold in the eyes, and it spreads like wildfire.

I am so proud of you for going to the doctor as soon as possible!
Ibprofin OH - Aleve, Motrin / help reduce the inflammation.
* Manufactured really bad eh?

Good luck!

sokokl said...

Please do not rub your eyes, as even more irritating. You can also try calling the hour after the doctor and tell the doctor on duty that you make an appointment with your doctor the next morning, but I wanted to see what we can do to relieve pain until the appointment on morning

Garden by M said...

washed with saline solution, if possible, or otherwise warm water. It is very contagious, but do not use anything that you can not shoot if you have a family.

Post a Comment