Inurl;/index/ You HAVE TO See This! Live Cameras, On Websites Of Streets And Malls, On The Internet,?

You HAVE TO see this! Live cameras, on websites of streets and malls, on the internet,? - inurl;/index/

inurl: view / index.shtml as a search in Google, you'll be surprised, literally cam live, how they are exposed. Some camera stores and streets, traffic police. inurl: view / index.shtml of this type in a search Goodle ... and tell me what you think, this real? I recommend Firefox Internet Explorer does not load the cam for me .. This seems to me very strange .. People have access to this kind of thing.

4 comments:

George K said...

Wow ... I thought it was a joke, but it really works. To explain what happens. All these people have the same camera software, so that the server is the same camera URL path. What they find is all the sites that have the same path. Good job!

JD said...

Well ... What do they have access? Some people walk around the shopping cart? and observed security personnel? I really do not care.

bigfred1... said...

Big Brother is watching you.

Digital Age said...

If I have a computer at home 10 years ago, there was a site with live images from cameras in the streets around the United States ... a constant in New York, one in Miami Beach, etc ... got a kick out of it was new. I have not seen him for a year.

Post a Comment