Molesting On Subway What Do You Think The Penalty For Child Molesting Should Be?

What do you think the penalty for Child Molesting should be? - molesting on subway

Before you begin reading this post 3 things to know.
1) does not support child abuse in any case, it really seems pretty crazy sick.
2) I want to think about forgiveness, even if you think you can not
3) I am a Christian and proud to bless the Lord.

Many of us have discussed what exactly molesto child deserve for their heinous deeds to our sweet children. I have an 8-year-old daughter from me and I love him very much and is very difficult for me to say this, but God forbid, if broken, I think we should forgive the perpetrators. I admit, it feels Haterd and hatred against the person violating my daughter. I would think to hurt the person. But thinking about this time, do not you think they deserve a second chance. The now not that they did not appear and disappear the perpetrators. But we must do the authorities what they believe is right. What one might think it is right that these monsters.

6 comments:

Contemplative Chanteuse IDK TIRH said...

Sorry, on a personal level is admirable, in social terms, it is another matter.

Child molesters need intensive care and rehabilitation they need to stay away from children. These are patients who seek treatment. Healing.

They deserve to not have a chance to some children. Period. Research suggests that this will always be a problem for them. This is not just for themselves or for children.

We need more proactive. We need to learn what people get excited and get them before they get their first victims.

beakman5... said...

I think they should be locked up and throw away the key!

beakman5... said...

I think they should be locked up and throw away the key!

les26 said...

RAPIER I will never forgive, I respect what you say, BUT NOT AGREE, I have a second chance in my life and not be raped ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,, not believe it! Sleep because I 11,111 NIGHT GO nightmare ASBOUT CarNT CarNT daily life as I want, but guess although most children are abused, and you know why, because they feel better to achieve change to assist and support the protection of society or even the identity, or if they live to do or IM LIKE THT, which are nicely protected, but what happened with THAT VICT only once, but twice IT RAPIER live Second Chance TSD MY sorry, but I think that should be punished for LONG be .. Forgive and NOT EVEN LIK sum1 hadnt VIOLACIîN will never ... Yes, she admits therapy for VIOLACIîN VICTEMS, but we have nightmares, the memory TLK hard to get animals because u ask well-ON, 7, teachers, what they were seven, you know the fear, because you the truth THREATEND IF UUU DID died,,, SO U lie and say you played orWith friends or watching television, etc., because through RAPIER it more life, as you have probs FORGET NAFF ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, CRIME SORRY but thats my opion good,

hushnowj... said...

People who are child molesters, were often attacked themselves, as children, and this level will be necessary to sterilize them arrested for the first time and sentenced to. Psychiatric counseling is also mandatory. If that fails, then they should be locked up.

tcindie said...

Well .. The Bible says: "An eye for an eye ..

It is used to cut the hands of thieves when they stole something .. well, Umm .. Well, you want the math.

Post a Comment