Singles Ski Trips Ive Been Thinking Of Planing A Trip To Chile This Summer To Ski, What Are Some Great Places?

Ive been thinking of planing a trip to Chile this summer to ski, what are some great places? - singles ski trips

Ive made reasurch online ski resorts in Chile, like Portillo, the Nevado and others. I've heard Portilllo is the most beautiful of all ski areas only thing there is isolation, not the city, and you can not really go anywhere else. But I want to go to another station or stations to a place where people can find more in my old age. I am 28 I am a man and say Portilllo used a lot of single people my age, but I think it is for all families with children or the elderly. When I see a place that is more of an atmosphere of spring break to find is great, but otherwise acceptable. I want to find only a place where there is skiing to people my age, bars, clubs. I want to create only the best vacations there. Has anyone gone skiing in Chile, and if so, what would be the ideal stay in my situation?

2 comments:

the CRUISER said...

Cajon del Maipu. Bano Morales. Places.

missonod... said...

Portillo is certainly not where you want.
I think Portillo Resort is a holiday week, where he must spend a week with all accommodation and meals are included in the price, but please visit the website. There are bars and the resort is as far away as the night time, then everything is quiet.
Try elsewhere.
Portillo is certainly a station focused on the family.

Good luck.

Post a Comment