Sweet Little Lölitas Has Anyone Fallen Foul Of The Sweet Little Old Lady Act?

Has anyone fallen foul of the sweet little old lady act? - sweet little lölitas

I am a border dispute with its neighbor, which was by its small beginning, and remained, surrounded by her and her friends. It is in the late 70s and is a force that was, but when an audience, always "the plot of" Sweet Little Old Lady "makes me the aggressor. You can consciously to the point where the sale of my house was Has derailed. meet someone they did.

6 comments:

Mary D said...

Get your VCR to tape then get a warrant.

magic said...

Oh yes,
Sound exactly like an old neighbor of mine (for lack of a better word)
had the same problem who offended me in the sky, while in conversation with Nice Nice, if Any1 else was there
until I saw and touched his back, all the curses and insults, I would just blow the breath of death from it
But who, s children, the mother in prison (my)
And lo and behold, it will not help to solve my problem
**** Was still down, but she knew her place.

rosie recipe said...

I do not know what you do not talk - probably worth.

Don said...

Waiting .... They complain because an "old lady" mess with you. Of course it will take you where the attacker, who has probably learned a thing or two about these eight decades and has been the path.

Don said...

Waiting .... They complain because an "old lady" mess with you. Of course it will take you where the attacker, who has probably learned a thing or two about these eight decades and has been the path.

tempest said...

I used to have withdrawn a neighbor, ethyl, frightens me drunk. He broke the window of my car with a key. He has his way. Later, he took her and her husband continued to court for misconduct and won.

Post a Comment