Opi Vs Brisa Gel Which OPI Nail Polish Shade Would Look Best With Fair Skin (pic Included)?

Which OPI nail polish shade would look best with fair skin (pic included)? - opi vs brisa gel

The first is the OPI Russian Collection - an adventure on the Red Square

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3039/2508477329_969a576004.jpg?v=0

I am very white skin, eyes, blond hair, has blue ..... Shade that is best for Christmas and New Year's Eve?
Seconds opi-Im not really a waitress

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/2650073611_17df114020.jpg?v=1217358685

5 comments:

LizzY Bananas said...

I'm not a waitress would be very, very festive!

Leah said...

I like the dark, the staff has nearly the same brightness, that says Red Christmas. I want to use too! Hope this helps! :)

JennyH said...

I went with the latter. I love him, and with people with fair skin ... dark colors

khushi said...

Well, I think u should a brand
I like that u secondly, because it bright and attractive like.and.

:) said...

the last of its darkest

Post a Comment