Camera Batteries Nz Must Have For The Coolpix 880 (2 Digital Camera Battery Questions) What Are The Best & Will Other Batteries Mess Up My Camera?

(2 Digital camera battery questions) What are the best & Will other batteries mess up my camera? - camera batteries nz must have for the coolpix 880

1. What are the best to use rechargeable batteries, a digital camera? (AA batteries)

2. When I bought my camera at the woman working there told me that you can only Duracell Ultra Digital, and could take advantage of others, contrary to my camera, however, that true?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Get lithium batteries, like Energizer Ultimate Lithium, which lasts for months and work best.

2. Is it really plausible to you?

Anonymous said...

1. Get lithium batteries, like Energizer Ultimate Lithium, which lasts for months and work best.

2. Is it really plausible to you?

Post a Comment