What Happens To Enamel On The Grill What Happens If You Don't Have Enamel Anymore Covering Your Tooth?

What happens if you don't have enamel anymore covering your tooth? - what happens to enamel on the grill

All that drinking cold water, all my teeth so sensitive. I was gnashing of teeth in the night forever, what can I do? I can not buy a face mask because you have braces, and it is regrettable that I can have more melting each of my teeth? I do not know, I'm afraid that if something I lhappen Wil! )

2 comments:

grandpa walleye said...

You have a large majority in the enamel on the left. Only a small amount of wear in certain areas because of the sensitivity of the temperature. Start with a desensitizing toothpaste and see if it improved in a few weeks. Good luck

Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA) said...

Even if you are staples YOU MAY HAVE DONE A dentist EQUIPMENT NTI bruxism, if never grind again.
Using a toothpaste for sensitive teeth have a very cold, with sensitivity. You get results after 2-3 weeks for the use of TP.

Post a Comment