Loli Art. Am Looking For A Good Slice Of Life Romance...?

Am looking for a good slice of life romance...? - loli art.

First, I do not think like the combination of supernatural / fantasy and romance .. I like normal ... except Vampire Knight ... And I do not know how the characters seem to have little Loli Shota and I hate harem (sorry, I'm so picky) I have seen are OK, I love those who do not care ....

- NANA (can not get enough of them) get
- Paradise Kiss
- Bokura ga Ita
- Lovely Complex
- Skip Beat
- Vampire Knight
- Honey and Clover
- La Corda D'Oro
- KimiKiss Pure Rouge
- Koi Kaze
- Peach Girl
- Chobits
- Hanasakeru Seishounen
- Hatsukoi Limited
- Aishiteruze Baby
- Special A
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Yamato Nadeshiiko Shichi Henge
- School Days (hate this)
- And all I could Yaoi ....

Please advise ... I do not see Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ... I was completely new art and good ... Certainly must be that ...

1 comments:

Butler said...

Perhaps Toradora?
It is from late 2008-early 2009.
One of my new favorite anime series ....
It's Comedy / Romance / piece of American life. 25 episodes long.

Plot Summary:
Despite Ryuji Takasu gentle personality, make the eyes he looked like an intimidating delinquent. Rearrangements of the second year of high school class put up with his best friend Yusaku Kitamura and the girl of his dreams hidden Kushieda Minori. Besides these two is the best friend Kushieda, Aisaka Taiga. Your appearance contrast to his brutal personality. Secretly Kitamura, Taiga is to help your love interest Ryuji time he wears his approach required.

Post a Comment