Safe Ip For Torrent Should I Feel Safe Downloading Torrents? I Have Peerblock And UTorrent's IP Filter Running?

Should I feel safe downloading torrents? I have Peerblock and uTorrent's IP Filter running? - safe ip for torrent

I received my first warning from my ISP today, they would have received a complaint from ABC said that I was distributing copyrighted material via torrents. I added these two functions that today are trying to avoid another of these letters. You think I feel a little more comfortable now that I have this?

2 comments:

BLininge... said...

maybe. My ISP does not at things like this and not send the letters ....

John Doe said...

They say things because you will be distributed to increase as uTorrent you through downloading or peer block.

I feel more comfortable with them, but they do not feel in danger, because the relative proportion of been arrested and sentenced, and 0%. It seems that you got the short end of the stick.

Post a Comment