Dvd Stuck In Dvd Player Toshiba Tv My DVD Player Suddenly Stopped Working, Plz Help?

My DVD player suddenly stopped working, plz help? - dvd stuck in dvd player toshiba tv

I Polaroid Progressive Scan DVD Player I bought a year ago. I regularly play copied discs in it and it worked well until today. He played for the first time a copied CD in the drive, and suddenly it was stuck and stopped by the player. The same happened with the plates, which I later played to play, including the original (after the game almost 2 slices allowed, not even the player) myself from the disc menu.

Btw we have a Toshiba TV with a role of the VHS / DVD combo and DVD combo was after him, it lasted for a year - opens the drawer, and sometimes at random and does not respond to the controls, R / C general. To hide it, we have a compartment with a screwdriver (I will not work) mean, and put it into the slot - AFTHe that the boat did not return to all. While the rest of the TV and DVD, including the job quite well, even though we've done this, what do you think could relate to the performance of my DVD player?

0 comments:

Post a Comment